•Find new vendors: purchasing goods and services from migrant owned businesses in Ireland helps support these small businesses in the economy.
• Find new customers: working with other businesses in the directory may open up new market opportunities.
• Establish business networks: searching the directory by town will enable you to identify migrant business owners in your area.
• Learn about educational workshops, networking events, and business counseling that is available to all businesses throughout Ireland.
Steering committee seat by nomination
• Membership of Management Advisory Group
• Promotion on all IIBA communications
• Acknowledgement at keynote meetings
• Seat on IIBA Working Group Leadership Committee
• Promotion and exposure amongst all IIBA registered contacts in both Ireland and India
• Precedence for sponsorship opportunities
Mobirise is an easy website builder - just drop site elements to your page, add content and style it to look the way you like.
The aim to provide a comprehensive range of corporate travel and business travel management services with a focus on quality and client service. Ireland-Nigeria Business Association is not a TRAVEL AGENT of any sort, rather we make this services , available to enhance travel experience of Business travelers to Nigeria.
It is a condition that a prospective client must be travelling to Nigeria for BUSINESS.
Non-Business Clients can not avail of this service.
This service is not FREE, its a fee based Service.
We offer this services at Lagos, Abuja and Porthacourt Airports in Nigeria.
Access to 4 seminars and all networking events annually.
• Apply to be one of two SMEs co-opted on to IIBA Steering Committee
• Priority access to dedicated SME initiatives and events
Created with Mobirise page maker