Ireland-Nigeria Business Association was established as a non-governmental organization in November,2010 to promote trade and commerce between Ireland and Nigeria. Members comprises of both Individuals and Corporate Institutions
The Association of the I-NBA is headed by the Ms Lara Onayemi (Founder). She is responsible for the day to day operations of the Association.
• To promote greater economic and business ties between Ireland and Nigeria.
• To support the Nigerian's Embassy’s efforts to increase trade, commerce and tourism between Ireland and Nigeria.
• To promote and foster mutual understanding between the peoples of both countries and in particular to encourage cultural exchange.
• To further the links between Ireland and Nigeria in all ways open to the Association.
• To promote Ireland as a base for EU activity, and Nigeria as an African base.
• To maximize trade between Ireland and Nigeria through a regular exchange of information among its members.
• To advise the governments of both countries on matters pertaining to bilateral trade relations.
• To advise the members of the Associations on opportunities and problems, legislative and others, arising from the pursuit of trade between Nigeria and Ireland.
To be the premium focal point for all businesses trading or interested in developing linkages between Ireland and India.
• To deliver inspiring business learning and leadership around core opportunities for increased bilateral trade and investment between Ireland and India.
• To support Irish and Indian businesses with insights, networks, contacts, trade events to enhance their success in Ireland and Nigeria
This website was started with Mobirise